Thursday, June 23, 2011

Crazy Sofia

So I have decided that Sofia's new name is "Crazy Sofia" because my child is NUTS!!  This is my first kid so I don't know how to compare her to others, but I often wonder if there are other kids out there her age that have such a personality.  And I don't say that just because she's MY kid, but this girl cracks me up!

For instance, last night we were relaxing and "talking" in the room. I do most of the REAL talk and she babbles some words.  Well she loves, loves, loves playing with my phone. Well just yesterday, she figured out how to take pictures. She realized if she pushed the button on the side, the camera automatically appeared.  It took me at least 3 months to figure that one out.  Well I let her play with it and didn't think much of it.  Well then I hear repeatedly saying "CHEESE!"  Again, I figured she was still playing. As I was going through my phone and through the pictures, I found this one. 


That's right, my almost two-year old daughter is taking self portraits of herself -- just like every other kid on Facebook!!!  Lord help me!!!  But I couldn't help but laugh.  Pretty funny huh?  There is never a dull moment in my house with this child...thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment