Friday, June 24, 2011

TGIF

I always think it's funny that people are SO very excited when Friday gets here.  Everyone is  always ready for the weekend!  And then when Monday arrives, people start talking about the weekend again!  When it was just over.  Does anyone ever enjoy the days in the middle??  I find it hard to believe that out of the 7 days of the week, no one cares for Wednesday or even Thursday??? 

Don't get me wrong, I love Fridays and I LOVE the weekends but I like the weekdays too.  Poor Tuesday and Wednesday, they never get any love.  You never hear anyone say "man, I am SOO glad today is MONDAY!" 

I swear I'm not drunk, these are just things that go through my head. 
BUT THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)  Enjoy your weekend people.

No comments:

Post a Comment