Monday, June 27, 2011

Men have periods too.

I am convinced.  I won't say any names, but Boogie is on my nerves today!!!  I don't even know what I did to make him mad. And I'm definitely NOT asking.  Maybe he's not mad at me but he sure is acting like it.

He walks in and doesn't even say HELLO!  We aren't those couples that run to each other when we get  home and give each other a biggo kiss.  Hell we don't even kiss half the time. But we do acknowledge each other's presence with a "hello dear".  I think he was trying to scare me because he walked in with his sunglasses ON! LOL!! He did remind me of Blade, just a Mexican version. But in a plumber's outfit, not leather.  Thank goodness for that.

So he calls for his princess from the room. As I am about to get up, he then says "where is my princess Sofia?" What? He wasn't calling me?? HOW RUDE!!!!  He's never called me his princess but I wishful thinking on my part.

Well maybe he'll tell me later why he's mad.  I'll let you know what he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment