Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Iron Chef

Please tell me you watch this show...because I do.  And if you haven't noticed, I watch a LOT of tv.  Whatever, don't judge me.  Even though you will anyway.  ANYWAY, if you love The Food Network and enjoy watching OTHER people cook, this show and channel is for you. Promise.

Well one of my favorite shows (I have many) on this channel is Iron Chef.  There is a panel of judges that judge the food of two chefs.  There is the "IRON" Chef and a not-so-IRON  "tin"chef and they compete.  The Iron Chef is one of the many chefs that are famous these days. I LOVE to watch when Bobby Flay gets chosen to compete against the loser  other guy/girl.  I have come to the realization that I have a tiny crush on Mr. Bobby Flay. I love his red hair and let's be honest -- any man that knows how to cook is SUPER hot!!  I know you ladies agree.

Anyway, so besides these two chef's competing against other, the other part that is important is that there is a secret ingredient each show. So these two chef's have to create 5 dishes with the secret ingredient in ONE hour!! 60 minutes!!!  It takes me that long to get the meat out of the fridge and then look at it for 30 minutes and wonder what the heck I'm going to do with it!  Then I spend the other 30 minutes trying to figure out how to convince Boogie that we don't need to even eat dinner! LOL!!

Anyway, I don't know how they do this. They make FIVE courses!!  They do have other sous chef's that help them but STILL!!  Today's episode's secret ingredient was BACON!! YUMMO!!!!!!!!!!  I want to be a judge on this show. LUCKY THEM!!!!!!  And 9 times out of 10, the IRON chef wins...DUH!!! I feel sorry for the loser but really?? You really thought you were going to win?? 

Just watch. You will like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment