Tuesday, January 17, 2012

American Idol

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!  And can I tell you how excited I am that the premier is tomorrow?????  I cannot wait. I even went as far as inviting friends over for a premier - and all those sorry asses said NO! LOL! Whatever...I will enjoy the show without them. Oh wait, Cassie said she would come but that really doesn't count because she lives with me!!!  Does this mean I'm a loser?

Everyone knows that the first few weeks of this show is hysterical.  All the idiots who think they can sing actually go on national TV and swear they are the next Celine.  And we all know they sound worse than a dying cow.  That is TV GOLD!!!  Just watch - I promise you won't be disappointed.

Oh and I LOVE the new judges - yes even dumb J-Lo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment