Thursday, June 7, 2012

Does this mean I'm cool?

It's finally happened.  I went to the dark side.  I now own an Apple product.  What is this world coming to?  And more importantly..does this make me cool?

I am now the proud owner of the iPhone 4s...the white one. I figured since my name means White...I should pay homage.  Thank god my name doesn't mean neon green!

I will admit when I ordered it I was sort of kinda really excited.  Oh, who am I kidding? I was jumping up and down with joy. Not literally though. That would take too much work!  I ordered the phone on Monday and it was here on Wednesday.  Thank you Jesus for over-night shipping!!

When we finally got it to work, I was so excited! And it's amazing how much people notice because almost everyone that came in my office said "You got a new phone?"  I guess people are more nosey than they thought! :)

I am like a 5 year old and cannot put this phone down.  I keep looking for apps to add to it.  I keep asking Siri to tell me a joke and she won't. Rude.  She's much nicer to John Malkovich in that commercial. Bitch.  But don't tell her I said that because she sets my alarm!

I know in the next couple of weeks and months I will get to know my iPhone better. For all of you seasoned iPhone owners, give me some tips!!!! I'm brand new to this party.

This is what Whitey looks like. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment