Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Breakfast Club

This movie was on yesterday and it's been a long time since I've actually sat down and watched it.  We were at a friend's house last night and it was playing while I was eating dinner.  I wasn't able to actually watch it, but I could hear just fine.  And it was last night that I realized how freaking funny this movie is!!  When I was a kid and watched it, I thought it was good but I was of course too young to actually appreciate the movie.  AND I remember watching it as a young kid and I thought Bender was a complete asshole. Well last night he was CRACKING me up and I thought "I would totally be friends with this guy!"  I remember watching Molly Ringwald and thinking "she's sooo pretty! I want to be like her"  Last night I kept thinking "who the fuck does this bitch think she is??? I would never be her friend!"

I didn't get to watch the entire thing because it was changed after the first 10 minutes or so.  But I need to buy this movie on watch again so I can give an entire new perspective on it.  I can't wait!

Am I the only one that feels this way???

I would totally be sitting next to Bender... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment